Construction Executive magazine celebrated its first decade of monthly publication in January 2013 with a very special 10th Anniversary Issue. We would like to recognize and thank the following corporate sponsors who made this edition possible.
- The Blue Book Building & Construction Network — For one hundred years, The Blue Book has helped companies find and share information about people, products and projects. The company today offers a nationwide search engine covering over 560 industry classifications and publishes 28 regional directories, plus a complete suite of marketing, workflow and education resources.
- Tradesmen International — The construction industry’s premier source for high-caliber, safety-minded craftsmen employs thousands of trade professionals ready to serve contractors of all types and sizes out of nearly 100 local offices in 40 states and Canada.
- Viewpoint Construction Software — Viewpoint V6 Software brings rock-solid technology to construction professionals with a fully-integrated suite of applications for pre-construction, accounting and financial management, project management, construction and service operations.
- CMiC — For nearly four decades, CMiC has partnered with the largest and most technologically progressive AEC firms and capital project owners in North America. CMiC offers powerful construction software solutions to match the needs of any general contractor or project owner.
- Dexter + Chaney — Founded in 1981, Dexter + Chaney today is an industry leaders provided a full range of construction software solutions covering the entire lifecycle of the construction project from the back office to the field, and from accounting to project management.
- Foundation Software — From job cost accounting and mobile solutions, to payroll processing and bookkeeping services, Foundation helps contractors run their office so they can focus on managing in the field.
- Sage — Sage Construction and Real Estate software offers solutions for accounting, estimating, project management, payroll and job costing. Sage’s 40,000 customers use their solutions to manage more than 400,000 jobs, 5.7 million subcontracts and 622,000 rental units each year.
- Maxwell Systems — Founded in 1975, Maxwell Systems is a pioneer with a proven track record of developing award-winning software and technology innovations for the construction industry and its sectors, including general construction, subcontracting and specialty trades, and heavy construction.
Keep up to date with the latest industry news, trends and information designed to help you run a more efficient and profitable construction business with a free subscription to Construction Executive. Qualified industry professionals can request either the free print edition or immediate access to the online digital edition.