Construction Executive is pleased to announce the 11th annual edition of “The Contractors’ Guide to Surety Bonding,” the industry’s single largest publication on surety for contractors.
This annual supplement is sponsored by the Surety & Fidelity Association of America (SFAA), the National Association of Surety Bonding Producers (NASBP) and the Surety Information Office (SIO).
SFAA, NASBP and SIO will ensure their collective members’ interests are well represented by shaping the editorial message presented to Construction Executive’s 137,000+ construction business owner and top management readers. Advertising support is vitally important to this annual surety industry marketing outreach effort.
Sureties, producers, CPAs, and law firms that support this effort with a full-page advertisement or Corporate Profile will receive an Executive Interview in the lead article, “Executive Insights from Leaders in Surety Bonding.” Your senior exec’s published remarks will be accompanied by a full-color photo identifying your exec by name, title and company name.
This edition also includes the 2014 Surety Bonding Directory & Resource Guide with listing categories for:
• Bond Producers
• Claims Management
• CPA Firms
• Law Firms
• Automation Software & Technology
• Consultants and Advisors, and More!
The 2014 Surety Bonding Directory & Resource Guide is a comprehensive reference directory is designed to help contractors source surety bonds and expertise. This important once-a-year annual resource directory will be referred to again and again by general and specialty contractors seeking to purchase surety bonds.
A free Directory listing is included with the purchase of any size display ad, and listings can also be purchased separately. Listing prices have been reduced for the 2014 edition.
Advertisers in the Contractors’ Guide to Surety Bonding receive:
• Publication in 57,000 copies of Construction Executive’s national edition
• Publication in online digital edition with direct links to your website
• Publication in PDF historically downloaded over 20,000+ times a year
• Full page advertisers receive Executive Interview with custom ePrint
• Executive Interview also published in Risk Management eNewsletter
• Free listing in 2014 Surety Bonding Directory & Resource Guide
• Bonus Distribution at Four Industry Trade Shows –IRMI 2014, CFMA 2014, NASBP 2014, and ABC BIZCON 2014
• Bonus Mailing to 2,000+ Surety Producers, Underwriters and Agencies
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to advertise and make sure your company is listed in the industry’s single largest annual publication on Surety Bonding for Contractors!
Reserve Space by September 27. Ad Materials due by October 4.