The 11th Annual Contractors’ Guide to Surety Bonding, published by Construction Executive in association with the Surety and Fidelity Association of America (SFAA) and the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP), is now available.
The Contractors’ Guide to Surety Bonding is the largest annual publication on surety bonding in the construction industry. This year’s 64-page edition features a series of articles including:
- Surety Market Overview
- Executive Insights from Leaders in Surety Bonding
- The First-Timer’s Guide to Being Bond Ready
- Keys to Improving Small Contractors’ Surety Credit
- How Character Impacts Surety Credit
- The Construction Recovery’s Labyrinth of Risk
- The Hidden Dangers of Expanding Markets
- SFAA Bonding Assistance Program Spurs ABC Webinar Series
The publication also includes the 2014 Directory of Surety Bonding Directory and Resource Guide with national, regional, and local listings for surety underwriters, bond producers, bond brokers, construction CPAs, law firms and rating services.
Construction industry professionals can gain free access to the newest edition of the Annual Contractors’ Guide to Surety Bonding at digital.constructionexec.com/i/208356/41 . One-time registration is required to view the guide online or to download for offline reading.