The 12th Annual Contractors’ Guide to Surety Bonding – including the 2015 Directory of Surety Bonding Professionals — will be published in the November edition of Construction Executive. Designed to educate contractors on the value and importance of surety bonding, the editorial content is developed in association with the industry’s top surety bonding and construction organizations: SFAA, NASBP, SIO and ABC.
Target Surety Bond Buyers, Construction Business Owners and Top Financial Decision-Makers
No other surety publication has greater distribution, market reach or industry impact. This year’s surety bonding buide includes the following distribution:
- 53,000 print circulation
- Includes 100 percent of ABC’s 22,000 member firms nationwide
- 137,800 total readers (2.6 per copy on average)
- 35,000 digital subscribers
- Ads and listings link to your website
- View last year’s edition
- 40,000 eNewsletter subscribers
- Risk Management
- Managing Your Business
- Tech Trends
- 20,000 downloads per year on average
- 25,000 social media followers
- Twitter 21,000 – Facebook 4,000 – LinkedIn
- Plus Bonus Distribution at four industry shows
- IRMI Construction Risk Conference
- NASBP 2015 Annual Meeting
- CFMA 2015 Annual Conference
- ABC BIZCON 2015
Executive Interview Opportunity for Full Page Supporters
Full page supporters will be interviewed for the lead “Executive Insights” article. Published remarks are accompanied by a full-color photo identifying each executive by name, title and company.
Get Listed in the 2015 Directory of Surety Bonding Professionals
This special issue includes a directory of the leading national and regional underwriters and producers of surety bonding. There are also listing categories for CPA firms, law firms and consultants. One free listing is included with the purchase of any size display ad. Listings also can be purchased separately.
Choose From a Variety of Sponsorship, Advertising and Listing Options
Advertising and marketing opportunities range from high-profile sponsorships and corporate profiles to a variety of display advertising and directory listing options starting at just $295.
For more information, visit http://www.Surety4Contractors.com