At Amerisure, we understand that controlling hazards and reducing exposures are key factors in a company’s success. That’s why we employ customer focused loss control experts and staff them in our core states. With industry knowledge spanning across manufacturing, construction, healthcare, and more, they evaluate and analyze the workplace, and provide recommendations that support operational business goals. Our team partners with our agencies to deliver customized loss control services, ensuring timely communication and consistency during the entirety of the process.
What Is Observational Safety?
Amerisure’s Loss Control Services Include:
- Customized on-site training specific to your business
- Hogan Behavioral Safety Assessment
- Ergonomic evaluation
- Management accountability program development and implementation
- Access to online employee safety training
- Accident investigation and analysis
- Safety culture survey
- Safety communication and education materials
- Supervisor training (Patient Handling, Combative Patient, OSHA 10-hour
- Construction, Competent Person and 10-hour General Industry)
- Observational Safety Program
- Our Loss Control Consultants further assist policyholders, providing safety program evaluations, hazard control recommendations, and more.
For more information or to schedule training, please contact your local Amerisure Loss Control Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 257-1900.