The mission for Safety Week 2016 is to partner in:
- thanking workers for supporting safety and recognizing their efforts to be injury free;
- increasing awareness of the importance of being committed to safety, every day;
- inspiring everyone to share best practices and work together to strengthen the construction industry’s safety culture;
- celebrating the need to be injury free; and
- conducting onsite safety awareness activities to support education.
It’s not too late to plan Safety Week activities. Free downloadable resources include a social media toolkit, jobsite banner, idea book, presentation and fall prevention materials.